This variant is currently sold out
Every single one of our handmade face masks is cut and sewn by yours truly.
Here's what goes into our masks:
- TWO layers of woven fabric. All of our fabrics are woven (not knit) which are more likely to block viral particles.
- Fabric ties that tie around the head, not the ear. Masks that tie behind the head contour more to your face than elastic bands that just fit behind the ear. Elastic also wears out--Our fabric ties do not and will work for years to come.
- Pleated design allows for faces of all sizes. If you have a smaller face, don't let the pleats out as much. If you need the full width of the mask (as most people will) you can let out the entire mask.
- Reversible mask options! All of our masks are sewn with two different layers of fabric so that you can mix and match your masks.
- Machine washable. All of our masks are machine washable--Washing your masks is highly recommended after use, to help keep yourself healthy.
PLEASE NOTE: Our masks do not have an opening for a filter.
You can also sew your own DIY face mask! Download the free PDF tutorial here.
FACE MASK MEASUREMENTS
- Laying flat with the pleats closed: 7.25" wide x 3.5" tall
- Wearing the mask, fully extended: 7.25" wide x 6.5" tall
- Mask ties: 17" long
Due to the custom nature of face masks, all sales are final.