The Jupiter DIY Sewing Kit: Black & White Hemp/Organic Cotton Blend
This product is currently sold out.
The Jupiter Wrap Skirt is a limited edition sewing pattern in collaboration with the vegan, sustainable brand Vesta.
With multiple hem length + pocket options, this skirt will easily become a staple in your closet. My two favorite designs include:
• The midi hem length + patch pockets
• The maxi hem length + inseam side pockets
The following is included with the purchase of a DIY sewing kit:
• Fabric: 2 1/2 Yards of a beautiful black & white hemp/organic cotton woven fabric.
• Fusible Interfacing: 1/4 Yard of fusible interfacing to help provide some structure.
• Thread: 1 Spool of matching all purpose thread.
• Clothing tag: 1 Custom clothing tag, "Made By The Flora Modiste & Me", that can be sewn into the waistband of the Jupiter.
• The sewing pattern: A printed B&W pattern on four A0 pages of the highest quality paper—no delicate tissue paper here.
• The pattern envelope: A thick, durable envelope that will safely store the pattern.
• The instruction manual: A full color 20 page booklet that walks you through how to cut and sew the Jupiter, step by step.
Curious about the sizing for TFM sewing patterns? Check out our sizing guidelines here.
More of a ready-made girl? Vesta also sells the Jupiter in their signature, organic fabrics. (No sewing required!)